Tomato Aviation, which dates back to the First World War, helps young pilots or engineers fulfill their dreams by awarding professional scholarships.
Le Tomato: 300 personalities from aviation and space
The Tomato is an air association from the First World War that brings together pilots and engineers. Goal: to meet and meet so that we can work together more effectively. Information feedback has been facilitated. After the war, this association had a different form, namely a lunch meeting on the 3rd Friday of the month. Le Tomato currently has 300 members gained by co-optation between aviation and space figures.
For about thirty years, the Association decided to assist young pilots or engineers in fulfilling their dream by awarding a professional scholarship. You must meet certain criteria to be a candidate. Firstly, be a maximum of 20 to 26 years old and have French nationality or be from a European Union country. For the “Pilot” file.you must have a theoretical PPL-A + 100hdv + ATPL. For the “Engineer” file., you must have Bac + 3 supported by a coherent professional project in the field of aviation or space. Any file that does not meet its criteria is systematically rejected and counted as a presentation. honey each candidate is entitled to a maximum of two presentations.
The files need to be downloaded from the website www.le-tomato.com needs to be completed and return between September 1 and 30, 2022. The selection board will meet in October to examine written applications. Successful candidates are then invited for an interview in November. The scholarship will be awarded at the Salons de l’aéro-club de France on 16 December 2022.
Winners of 2021
• Camille Duchene : Professional pilot, she does a lot of special tasks to fulfill her dream. The stock exchange will help him finance the IFR.
• Lea Humbert : A graduate of UTC Compiègne, Léa pulls a glider in the summer and will be able to fully begin her practical training (CPL-IR) in early 2022.
• Romane Laglaive : EPF Sceaux student specializing in the aviation industry, French-German course, scholarship will enable the implementation of the first stage of her
professional career (CPL).
• Quentin Party: ENAC engineering student specializing in aeronautical telecommunications. Thanks to the scholarship, he will move towards Master 1 Superaero to become
space engineer / orbital mechanics.
• Dilan Portela Moreira : An engineering student at ISAE-Supaéro, Dilan wants to work in the field of reconnaissance satellites. The stock market will allow him to realize
his graduate internship at NASA.
• Jonathan Vincent: The pilot in practical training regularly participates in international competitions in aerobatics. The stock market will help him fund his MCC.